Enterprise Truck Rental, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist is responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The Account Specialist will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance management, insurance management, licensing and cycling of our trucks.
The Account Specialist gains hands-on experience and knowledge to learn the business, to learn how to ultimately manage the branch and to support the entire business. The Account Specialist performs duties in all aspects of a branch to become familiar with line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each aspect of the business. The objective of the Account Specialist assignment is to educate Account Specialist as to all aspects of the business so that he or she can ultimately run the branch unit. The objective of this position is a well rounded education and preparation for the Account Specialist to ultimately run the branch unit.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a current and valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience required in one of the following:
- Customer Service
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Organizations/Clubs – at a leadership level
- Community Involvement/Volunteerism – at a leadership level
- University/Collegiate or Professional Athletics