Customer Experience Representative
The Customer Experience Representative (CXR) provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This is full time position that pays $17.50 / hour.
Branch Location: 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, AB
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 3:30pm-12am
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or above required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- Airport requires employees on-site to be fully vaccinated per Airport Vaccination Requirement, subject only to limited exceptions mandated by legislation.