Return Agent - Calgary Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National Car Rental (Canada) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, assisting all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Branch Location: 2000 AIRPORT RD NE CALGARY, AB T2E 6W5
This is a full-time position that pays $17.25 / hour.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 2:30PM-11:00PM
Schedules may be subject to change based on business requirements
- Assist all customers with the rental return process.
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues.
- Inspect vehicles upon rental return; neatly and accurately document information (mileage, fuel level, damages).
- Advise and review rental charges, and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Assist other employees in keeping lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service exceeds the expectation of the customer.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a current and valid Class 5 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Must be proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 2:30PM-11:00PM.