Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position pays $12.55/hour (35 hours).
Branch location: 600 Rue Arthur Fecteau, Dorval, QC H4Y 1K5
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- May be asked to assist customer(s) with directions, car options and basic policy/procedures
- May be asked to assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
If you have an interest for the offer, you can request your driving record at the following address: https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/drivers-licences/driving-record-request/
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years
- Must be able to lift 25 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work within the following schedule:
- Schedule A:
- Monday to Sunday 7am to 3pm
- Schedule B:
- Monday to Sunday 3pm to 11pm
- Schedule A: