Full-Time Fuel Reclamation Lot Attendant - Edmonton
Equal Opportunity Employer
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Enterprise Remarketing Team has an exciting opportunity for an additional Full Time Lot Attendant. This person will be responsible for fuel reclaiming, vehicle check-in, organization, tracking and management of the incoming and outgoing automotive inventory for the Remarketing Department. The majority of this role will involve working outdoors. This position would be based out of the Edmonton Service Center. The right candidate will be highly organized, able to multitask and will have strong attention to detail.
Branch Location: 1, 1000 AIRPORT ROAD LEDUC, AB T9E8B7
Schedule: Friday - Tuesday
Compensation: $15.00/Hour, plus tier based bonus on reclaimed fuel
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a daily basis
- Must be able to work outside during inclement weather