Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This Position is Part Time and Pays $13.35 / hour
Branch Location: 747 BELL BLVD ENFIELD, NS B2T 1K2
Schedules: up to 35 hours per week
- Shifts available 7 days a week, from 7:00am - 4:00pm and 3:00pm - 11:00pm
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- May be asked to assist customer(s) with directions, car options and basic policy/procedures
- May be asked to assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- As per governement mandate, all employees on-site are required to be fully vaccinated per Vaccination Requirement, subject only to limited exceptions mandated by legislation.