Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French/English)
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for the position of Bilingual Account Development Representative – (French/English). The Account Representative will work directly with Business Rental Sales Directors and Business Rental Sales Executives on established accounts, resolve customer service issues and provide immediate and timely communication to customers. The Account Development position is a wonderful opportunity for an individual who enjoys providing exceptional customer service, problem solving, organization, and negotiation in a fast paced environment.
This position will be based out of our office at 280 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke ON. This is a 40 hours per week position with competitive compensation dependant upon the successful candidate. Employee benefits included as well.
This position pays between $19.24/hour to $21.64/hour (based on experience)
- Work directly with Business Rental Sales Directors and Business Rental Sales Executives on established accounts. Resolve customer service issues and provide immediate and timely communication to customers
- Manage "day-to-day" activity via email, phone and voicemail. Maintain updated records in CRM system (Customer database). Book special reservations when required.
- Assist with the implementation process for all new accounts - including but not limited to promoting Emerald Club enrolment, providing necessary contact with the account and travel agency to ensure smooth transition, monitoring implementation schedule and reviewing targets with contact.
- Test reservation systems for newly loaded account contract/amendment rates, terms and conditions. Submit any necessary corrections through the proper loading channels. Keep Business Rental Sales Executives up to date on their account loading.
- Provide regular contact via email and phone with each existing account (solicit feedback on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction, identify and capitalize on or communicate additional business/revenue opportunities, generate referrals).
- Direct questions, concerns, issues to appropriate department(s) and follow-up to ensure resolution within established guidelines. Present urgent issues to Account /ADR Managers for assistance with resolution.
- Determine and communicate any possible competitor initiative to take over company accounts.
- Other miscellaneous tasks if and when required.
- Candidate must be fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in (French and English) required.
- Eligible to work in Canada for any employer (will not require sponsorship now or in the future)
- At least 18 years of age
- Post Secondary Education is required
- Proficiency with MS Office Products