Coordinateur ou Coordinatrice Inventaire (Temps-Pleins)
Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has an opening for an Inventory Coordinator at it's Service Center located at 950 Jean-Paul-Lafromboise, Dorval, QC H9P 1A7.
This position pays $ 17.60 / hour
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Fleet Supervisor with fleet movement, lot organization, the infleeting process, and the execution of overall fleet movement at the airport. This position is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are located in the appropriate area(s). The Fleet Coordinator will coordinate and/or execute on our asset control, fleet reconciliation, and damage evaluation initiatives.
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle movement on and off the lot for the entire fleet at the location(s) including offsite lots and 3rd party overflow parking lots
- Make and take calls from outside organizations regarding vehicle exchanges and recoveries
- Manage driver activity to and from the airport including the coordination of pick-ups and drop offs on and off site with vendors to and from a variety of locations while ensuring that new car stock, in fleet units, and resales/turnbacks vehicles are moved to the best location to maximize lot space and traffic flow
- Utilize computer systems such as Unit Services, RALPH, Odyssey and eCars to monitor and track vehicles based on movement type such as recalls, deletes and cars needing preventative maintenance
- Segregate vehicles based on sold vehicles and vehicles needing defueling and repairs
- Inspect vehicles for damage prior to fleet movement to ensure that proper check in process is followed
- Coordinate body damage repair and glass replacement needs with shops and vendors
- Facilitate lost and found items with 3rd party or service agent team
- Maintain current registration and ensure all expired license plates are grounded by working closely with staff to provide support on title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, duplicate key procedures, and other special projects
- Execution of daily fleet inventory unit counts
- Utilize programs such as EVMS to report activated units and provide updates on vehicle revenue and downtime
- Track bus preventative maintenance schedule
Point of Contact
- Act as the point of contact for the driver team on a daily basis
- Provide administrative support for the Fleet Supervisor and assistance to Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, and Vehicle Repair where needed
- Maintain relationships with a variety of body shops and onsite vendors
- Act as a point of contact for Managers to get specific upgrade vehicles for customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must speak fluent French and a functional English