Administrative Assistant - Scarborough
Enterprise Holdings is currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. The ideal candidate would posses a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, professional demeanor and would be able to work Full-Time Monday-Friday.
Job Location: 709 Milner Ave, Scarborough, ON, M1B 6B6
This position pays $20.00/hour
- Manage a multi-line phone in an expedient and efficient manner
- Greet and direct guests to proper departments
- Maintain conference room calendars as well as lobby and conference room appearance
- Interact with all levels of management
- Assist with the creation and production of reports
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
- Filing & other general administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have 1 year of experience as a receptionist and/or administrative assistant
- Must have a valid G or G2 driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must have Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook