Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing! At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Lot Attendant to work out of Ottawa airport. The Lot Attendant is responsible for checking the vehicles being moved in and out of our Distribution Centre and Inventory lot. He or she will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. The right candidate wll be highly organized, able to multitask and will have strong attention to detail.
Branch Location: 297 Leckie Private, Ottawa ON K1V 1S3
This is a Full Time Position That Pays $14.25/hour
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the overall security of the vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Inventory vehicles in all parking lots.
- Check cars that are being moved into the overflow lots and service center for the following:
- Inspect for body damage and ensure there is a corresponding damage report number on the vehicle if there is any damage
- Inspect for LP and safety checks to ensure they are current
- Require that all vehicles are properly marked and parked in the correct designate area
- Tire tread depth
- Complete vehicle logs each shift, showing vehicle identification number and plate number.
- Lot organization- in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain and organize key security.
- Coordinate drivers and vehicles for delivery, transfer and returns.
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a daily basis
- Must be able to work outside during inclement weather
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work full-time:
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm