Représentant/représentante au service à la clientèle sénior
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular part time and full time.
This position pays $13.80/Hr
Branch location: 507 Rue Principale Ste 118, Quebec, QC G2G 0L4
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
If you have are interested in this position, you can request your driving record at the following address: https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/drivers-licences/driving-record-request/
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- High school diploma required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 2 years
- Must have at least 12 months of driving experience
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 35 hours per week. Schedule may includes morning, evening and weekend.