Représentant Service à la Clientèle
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch. This role is available as regular part time.
Branch Location: 355 B Rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny, Quebec J6A 2S7
This is a part time position that pays $14.80 per hour
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Training and development
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must have a valid Quebec driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- Must have at least 18 months of driving experience.
- Must have earned a High School diploma or higher.
- Must have experience in sales and customer service.
- Must be authorized to work in the Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record in the last 5 years.
- Must speak fluent French and intermediate English.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 7:30am to 4pm