Customer Assistance Representative
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing! At Enterprise Rent-A-Car, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Representative to work at our Richmond Hill branch location. The Customer Assistance Representative provides a high level of face-to-face customer service and supports customers’ branch and rental needs. Through training, the Customer Assistance Representative will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to provide administrative support and service customers.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some university or college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as follows (35 hour per max):
- Monday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Tuesday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday: 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-3:30pm