Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National Car Rental (Canada) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a full time Service Agent! The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. The Service Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $16.24 per hour and is based out of Vancouver International Airport (3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A4).
- Performs all the duties of a Service Agent by maintaining and following standards and procedures
- Inspects and cleans vehicles both inside and outside; refuels gasoline, adds oil and other liquids, checks air pressure in tires, verifies good mechanical condition and checks to ensure that no accessories are missing.
- Inspects vehicles and documents any body damage and report all out of service vehicle
- Drives vehicles to the ready line as directed
- Safely operate a variety of vehicles, including light duty trucks
- Provide pick up, drop off service, and vehicle exchanges as required
- Precisely, neatly, and accurately completes all forms and documents required.
- Adheres strictly to the Standard of Conduct and guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cleans and empties vacuum bags or containers, empties out garbage cans, refills bottles with fluids.
- Represent the company to the general public with positive customer relations
- Maintains a professional relationship with colleagues.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
- Perform other duties and assignments as business demands dictate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed high school, GED or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to lift 25 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be able to bend, twist, reach, stand and crouch for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work in an outdoor environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future