Management Trainee - Truck Division
Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately for our respected Management Training Program in our Truck Division.
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end that’s full of opportunities. With training, development, mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you’ll always be progressing in your career.
This position is located at 115B Bd Desjardins E, Sainte-Thérèse, QC J7E 1C5.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $52000
- Career advancement based on performance
- Progressive salary
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match and profit sharing
- Mentorship program
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
The Management Trainee in the truck division is responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
- Must speak fluent French and intermediate English.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Must be authorized to work in the Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past five years.
- Must have experience in sales, customer service and leadership.