Accounts Payable Coordinator
Enterprise Shared Services has an opening at our head office in Scarborough (709 Milner Ave.) for an Accounts Payable Coordinator.
This would be a position of 30-35 hours per week Monday to Friday during regular business hours, a combination of work from home and in office as needed (hybrid).
This is a Part-Time position.
Pay Range will be $18.00/hour to $21.20/hour based on experience.
- Data entry for accounting for payables system (high volume)
- Processing of various Accounts Payable invoice for Maintenance and Facilities team using PeopleSoft Financial system
- Ensure accuracy of billings and follow up with vendors on statements
- Contact vendors to resolve various inquiries for payments
- Miscellaneous accounting admin duties as needed
Must have strong time-management/organizational skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, experience dealing and managing large volumes of work, positive attitude and be deadline oriented. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Must have 6 months or more of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment
- Intermediate experience with Excel is required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.