Customer Service Representative-Bilingual (French/English)
Enterprise Canadian Shared Services has an opening at our Administrative office in Scarborough ON (709 Milner Ave) for a Bilingual Citations Resolution Team Representative.
This is a full-time position M-F, 8 am - 5pm. This role will in be in office, with future opportunities to work from home/hybrid schedule.
Pay for this role starts at $21.49 / hour based on a 40 hour work week
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Handling customer inquiries on charges for citations in Canada via email and phone
- Updating Citation management system with payments from customers
- Working with Canadian groups to resolve any issues with the citations
- Contact various agencies on behalf of customers to inquire about status of citations and help resolve customer concerns
- Data Entry of Citations received from various agencies for processing
- Handle calls from various agencies relating to matters with our cars and violations against them
- Handle calls and emails from outside law enforcement agencies in relation to our fleet with the strictest confidentiality
- Report generation related to department requirements
- Various general office duties
Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills, strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, experience dealing and managing large volumes of work, positive attitude and deadline oriented.
Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment. This position will involve a high level of customer service and data entry.
- Must be Bilingual (French/English) written and oral.
- Must have 6 months or more of Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.