Accounts Payable Clerk-Bilingual (French/English)
Enterprise Canadian Shared Services has an opening at our head office in Scarborough (709 Milner Avenue) for a Full Time Bilingual Accounts Payable Clerk.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position (40 hours/week).
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Data entry for accounting for payables system
- Processing of maintenance billings using PeopleSoft Financial system
- Ensure accuracy of billings and follow up with vendors on statements
- Help manage inquiry email folder and organize files for entry
- Filing and scanning duties as needed
Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills, strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, experience dealing and managing large volumes of work, positive attitude and be deadline oriented. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Must have 6 months or more of Accounts Payable experience
- Candidate must be fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in (French and English) required.
- Intermediate experience with Excel is required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.