Enterprise Holdings is not only is the world’s largest car rental operator, but also an industry leader in mobility technology as well as one of the top global travel companies, ranking ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. And no matter what transportation challenges our customers face, we have an innovative solution.
Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands via more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport offices in 100 countries and territories. Every year, these branch offices collectively handle more than 70 million consumer transactions worldwide and spend millions of dollars with local dealerships and vendors.
We are excited to announce an opening for an Executive Assistant position based out of our British Columbia Headquarters in Surrey, BC. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The Executive Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support for the General Manager and Group Rental Manager (file, mail distribution, data entry, copy tasks and basic business correspondence).
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports & analysis
- Preparation/organization of miscellaneous meetings and Group events
- Arrange lodging, air, ground transportation for Management and Department Personnel as needed for various meetings
- Event planning and negotiations for meetings and events
- Handling of customer and account inquiries
- Maintain the filing system in an accurate, systematic and timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- General administrative duties including typing, faxing, data entry, and using spreadsheets to organize duties
- Assist with various miscellaneous tasks
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 2-year College Diploma or 4-year Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have 2 years of recent experience as an administrative and/or executive assistant
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
Qualified Candidates must also possess the following knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up, multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment