Enterprise Holdings Toronto has an opening for an Administrative Representative based out of our Administrative office located in Scarborough, ON. This is a unique opportunity for someone to join our team to advance their career and to handle administrative functions for select branches across the Toronto operating group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for callbacks, pended contracts, forced charges and other administrative tasks. He or she will also be responsible for developing and enhancing relationships with branch employees and customers. They will have the opportunity to perform branch visits, as well as attending marketplace visits depending on the needs of their assigned branches. The focus will be on becoming more efficient with administrative functions.
We are looking for an individual that is extremely organized and detail-oriented with proven success in performing administrative functions. They will have the ability to develop and maintain long-term business relationships, have strong written and verbal communication skills, while having the ability to mulitask and prioritize. With our focus always being on customer service; a successful candidate will need to be able to resolve cusotmer service issues when necessary with minimal difficulty.
- Develop relationships with assigned branches and accounts
- Perform monthly rewrites for all lines of businesses to include body shop, dealership and corporate
- Audit branch underwriting
- Work with Branch Management in settling delinquent customer files
- Research and close branch pended tickets
- Weekly follow-up calls on assigned branch force charges as needed
- Partner with Call Center and In-House team
- Additional responsibilities based on program evolution
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 2 year Diploma from an accredited Post Secondary Institution or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have a current and valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization or sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future