Full-Time Member Services Associate
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an immediate opening of a Full-Time Member Services Associate within our Enterprise CarShare division. This position will be based at the Enterprise CarShare office which located at 65 Regent Park Boulevard near Dundas east of Parliament. The office is in the new Regent Park area with many nearby amenities including coffee shops, Shoppers Drug Mart, parks, a Community Centre and pool. The location is easily accessible by streetcar from Broadview and Dundas stations. The CarShare office culture/attire is business casual.
Due to Covid 19, staff are currently working from their homes 90% of the time and for the foreseeable future (you may need to work from the office a couple of days per month). We plan to return to the office when possible, with the majority of shifts taking place in office, but there is a possibility of a few work from home days each week.
The Member Services Associate position provides a range of customer service functions to Enterprise CarShare members, administrative duties, new member acquisition projects & retention efforts. Most importantly, the Member Services Associate will be responsible for delivering excellent service to members and potential members via email, telephone and in person at the office store front.
The successful candidate will need to possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm, leadership, great work ethic, flexibility, and initiative.
Provide direct customer service support to current and potential members via the telephone and or email utilizing the in house reservation management system and our in vehicle technology.
- Providing members assistance with billing/invoice questions, live emergency assistance/support during their reservation, including but not limited to accidents, dead batteries, mechanical issues and vehicle features (how to), and locations.
- Assisting new members with picking up their Welcome Package and general overview of using the service.
- Administrative duties include – Data entry, updating & maintaining member contact information, use of Microsoft Excel, and resolving billing and other data reports (which can include adjusting reservation costs via credits or assessing fees or fines where applicable).
- Managing administrative workloads between inbound calls across 3 queues; Member Services, Applications and Reservations
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Educating potential members to the Features, Advantages, Benefits of being an Enterprise CarShare member including reviewing driving habits/frequency ensuring the potential member chooses the right plan (including cross promotion/sale of Enterprise CarShare and Credit Card $0.00 deductible options).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
- Minimum High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- This is a seven day per week operation, with staff in the office between 8am- 7pm (the shift will most likely be 11am-7pm Sunday through Thursday). Successful candidates will be required to work weekends (schedules include at least one weekend day) and on some holidays (Thanksgiving, Canada Day, Christmas and/or Boxing Day, etc.).
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Secure home work area free from distractions and background noise
Driving experience preferred but not required, please note this position involves explaining features of different vehicles and problem solving different vehicle issues with members (how to release parking brake, turn on wiper blades, etc.)
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to learn and utilize new software systems
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work remotely (from home), utilizing multiple modes of communication with teammates and supervisors