Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Get on the fast track to a rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees!
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Vehicle Maintenance Technician based out of our Service Cente in Etobicoke. The Maintenance Technician performs preventative maintenance, PD1 prep, tire repairs, buyback inspection and defueling according to company policy and procedure. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Aside from religious observances, must be flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a current and valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance and safety procedures