Starting as a Staff Accountant at Enterprise, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
Gain business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. This Staff Accountant Position is based out of the Central Canada Group Office, located in Winnipeg MB, at 1380 Waverley Street. Our group headquaters oversees operations in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and NW Ontario for Enterprise, National and Alamo Car Rental brands.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will then have the opportunity to take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree (4 years) in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be in process or planning to attain accounting designation within 1-2 years.
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.